[AGENT++] Using Agent PP - Agent Pro

Vanitha vanitha at stee.stengg.com
Tue Sep 27 14:50:24 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I am looking for an source code generator for MIB's in C++/VC++. Does the
AgentPP AgentPro development kit meets my requirements. Does it comes with
an SNMP Agent/Does it replaces the Windows SNMP service or how is that.

I have knowledge of SNMP and have worked with Vxworks SNMP Agent before..I
am trying to find the right tool to generate C++ source on a windows
environment

Appreciate your inputs on this

Thanks
Vanitha

[This e-mail is confidential and may be priviledged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please kindly notify us immediately and delete the message
from your system; please do not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose
its contents to any other person. Thank you.]
---ST Electronics Group---