[AGENT++] Using Agent PP - Agent Pro

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Tue Sep 27 09:16:28 CEST 2005

Hi Vanitha,

Yes, AgenPro and AGENT++Win32 with AGENT++ and SNMP++ is well
suited to generate code for implementing a SNMP agent/subagent on Win32
suystem. You have both options, you can either replace the Windows SNMP
agent by the AGENT++Win32 master agent (which includes AgentX++ support)
or implement a sub-agent (Microsoft's extensible agent interface).
In both cases, the instrumentation code is the same. That is, you may
switch at
any time from sub-agent to master style implementation and vice versa by
just
replacing the main routine.