[AGENT++] Using Agent PP - Agent Pro

Vanitha vanitha at stee.stengg.com
Tue Sep 27 21:20:41 CEST 2005

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your reply. I understand that the AgentPro is the one that
allows me to generate the source code for a given MIB File. I am not clear
on what the AGENT++ and the SNMP++ does. Can you please explain me a bit on
them

If i need to implement custom SNMP Agent on a Windows platform, doesnt the
AgentPro comes with support for SNMP Agent itself.? Do i need to have the
AGENT++WIN32 as well. The AGENT++ WIN32 will be released in binary/source
form.

Thanks
Vanitha