[AGENT++] Newbie in SNMP++

Muhammad Farooq mfarooqkhan78 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 10:40:25 CEST 2005

Hi,

I want to develop SNMPv1 and v2 alongwith MIB-II,
therefore i have some questions regarding agent++ and
snmp++ APIs...

1) i didnt find any clear description on how to use
these APIs... If possible pls provide me with some
weblink so that i can learn about these APIs
especially how can can i use them in MSVC++ or in
.NET.

2) For MIB-II development it supports only 2
groups....  how can we implement all the MIB-II
groups.... And SNMP++ and Agent++ APIs wud be enough
to implement complete MIB-II.

Thanking you in Anticipation....

Best regards
Farooq