[AGENT++] Switching from net-snmp to agent++

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Tue Aug 1 16:29:14 CEST 2006

Hi Manuel,

Since object name to OID mapping is done normally at compile time,
SNMP++ and AGENT++ do not come with a run-time lib for parsing
MIB files. Instead you can use AgenPro (and MIB Explorer Pro) to
generate stub code which includes these mappings (only AgenPro) or
mapping structures for your target programming language (AgenPro
and MIB Explorer Pro).

Hope this helps.