[AGENT++] v3MP class question

Dario maljur dmaljur at elma.hr
Tue Aug 8 10:53:11 CEST 2006

Hello again.

I have yet another question, (hope I'm not boring). This one is about v3MP
class.

As I understand,(correct me if I'm wrong)  v3MP class is used only with v3
of snmp.

And it is used to store engineID-s of another agents? So this one (agent)
would know about others, where they are and who are they.

But how does the agent find out about others, is this user input, or
something else. Is there some example that deals only with v3MP class.

And for what purposes is v3MP used. (I mean in application).

Oh yeah and, what exactly is bootCounter (getBootCounter saveBootCounter)
and why is it important? (I didn't find any docs on it).

Thanks,

Dario