[AGENT++] SNMP-COMMUNITY-MIB implementation

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Fri Dec 8 21:46:00 CET 2006

Hi Ahmad,

The SNMP-COMMUNITY-MIB is implemented to map communities
to SNMPv3 security names and contexts. Implementing it
is required for a clean tri-lingual SNMP agent setup.

If you want to exclude the snmpCommunityTable from the
view that is used by your user (or community), then you
will have to configure the VACM accordingly.

Hope this helps.