[AGENT++] Strange bugs in AgenPro

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Fri Dec 15 20:45:43 CET 2006

Hi Mike,

For AGENT++ enumeration constants are part of the MibLeaf
object declaration. By default columnar objects are only
created if they have at least read-write access. To
generate for read-only too, set the "lightTables" property
to "no" (both without quotes) for the root node in your
MIB tree.

The exception bug below should be fixed in version 2.5.1.
Are you using the latest version?