[AGENT++] how to change default community?

Jungsu Byun jsbyun at samsung.com
Wed Dec 27 04:54:38 CET 2006

Thanks for your quick response, But I still have a problem.
1) I turned on 'SNMPv3' when compile agent++ library,

but I don't use SNMP-COMMUNITY-MIB

2) RequestList::set_read/write_community functions

doesn't work, because I turned on 'SNMPv3' option.

3) I  want to disable default community string 'public/public' because of
securyti problem,

and add  user define string ( ex: community/community )

How can I do?

Best Regards.

JS