[AGENT++] Strange bugs in AgenPro

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Dec 27 22:29:03 CET 2006

Hi Mike,

I suspect this problem being related with Velocity itself.
I will try to sort that one out until the 2.6 release
scheduled for 8th January 2007.

Velocity should not evaluate the whole expression when
$method is null. This error should not cause any malfunction
although it pollutes the log and degrades performance.