[AGENT++] Bug in NotificationOriginator->add_v3_trap_destination()?

Joshua Pressnell joshua.pressnell at rti-world.com
Sat Feb 4 13:33:46 CET 2006

Jochen,

Thanks for the additional tips.. through my testing yesterday I have one
more tidbit that might aide in finding the source.  I removed *all* code
in the agent.  I then allocate one Mib object.  Without putting anything
in it, I then immediately delete it.  This still causes a crash.

I will attempt further traces to pinpoint the issue on Monday.

-Josh