[AGENT++] Bug in NotificationOriginator->add_v3_trap_destination()?

Josh Pressnell joshua.pressnell at rti-world.com
Sun Feb 5 00:57:30 CET 2006

I will re-compile everything and double-check settings on Monday, but
having read all the previous posts with this same tidbit, I have been
*very* careful to make sure settings and options remain consistent.  I
built both Snmp++ and Agent++ from a fresh source extraction using the
same header files and configs.  They are built in a static library.  I
copied the project settings over to our application where needed
page-by-page.

The agent will run, respond to get/set requests, send traps,
everything.  It's only the delete that dies.  When I remove all code and
put exactly the two lines shown below, I crash in the delete.

I will post more if I discover anything on Monday.  Thanks again for all
your help.

-Josh

--
-- Official RTI e-mail  ---