[AGENT++] SNMP++ instrumentation

Dave Barratt dbarratt at CODIMATECH.COM
Mon Feb 20 13:20:49 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm working on an application that's using SNMP++ & agent++, which is both a
manager & agent.  I was wondering why the snmp mib tables like snmpTargetMIB
appear to be populated by the agent++ side when requests are made of the
agent by other managers, but the manager component (snmp++) does not appear
to update these tables with its target, packets in\out counts, good\bad
response count etc.  What am I doing wrong?  This type of info would be most
useful to allow polling control, say on when a remote agent does not respond
repeatedly.

Dave