AW: [AGENT++] "salt" variable in snmp++ v.3.2.19 and segfault

Jacek Poplawski jacekp at s3group.com.pl
Fri Jan 20 15:51:49 CET 2006

katz at agentpp.com napisa?(a):
> this bug has been fixed in 3.2.20.

Thanks, it works now!
BTW I made some small modifications (#define, #ifdef, etc) to compile
snmp++ on QNX NEUTRINO and on WIN32 Cygwin, can I post patches here?

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and is designated solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this e-mail or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this e-mail from your computer system(s).
Please direct any additional queries to: communications at s3group.com.
Thank You.