[AGENT++] MibTable not working

Muhammad Farooq mfarooqkhan78 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 16:20:36 CET 2006

Hi,

  I have been able to implement scalar oids successfully but the implementation of tables is not working at all .....

  I tried to implement the tables same way as explained in one of the  example agent i.e. "atm_mib". But whenever i try to "get" from Manager  application i get "No such object" error.

  I tried to "get" some field of the already implemented example  "atm_mib" and it gives also the same error. I should clearify that  right now i m making only a simulation type of MIB ( not getting any  indexes against interfaces) .... so do we need to have some indexes in  order to have the formation of table and proper working of it?

  if not then atleast it should should show some blank value against the  get query for some particular field of table and shouldnt give "No such  object" error.

  Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

  Best regards
  Farooq