[AGENT++] snmp++ - question

mjob at vp.pl mjob at vp.pl
Tue Jan 31 15:25:05 CET 2006

Hi,

in a file notifyqueue.cpp in a function CNotifyEventQueue::HandleEvent there
is such a code:

      while (notifyEltPtr){

 notifyEltPtr->GetNotifyEvent()->Callback(*target, pdu,
       status);
 notifyEltPtr = notifyEltPtr->GetNext();
      } // for each snmp object

my question is what it does. More specifically: notifyEltPtr is a list of
CNotifyEvent objects but what represents CNotifyEvent object? I thought that
it was a session for incoming traps and that the application might have
several such session and each od them is represented by one CNotifyEvent
object but know I guess I am wrong. Please explain me that

Thanks and regards,

arek