[AGENT++] Access Violations on delete.

Josh Pressnell joshua.pressnell at rti-world.com
Tue Jan 31 17:31:30 CET 2006

Greetings all!

I've been working on getting a V3 mib up and running.  I now believe I
have the agent running, but when the agent exits and I call "delete
mib;", I get notifications of memory corruption shortly followed by an
access violation.  I have tracked the issue to the MibContext
destructor.  When the MibContext tries to destruct the OctetStr
"context", its smival appears corrupted.

I've also had other problems when using OctetStr.  In the initial
startup of the mib, the creation of a local OctetStr appears to corrupt
the stack and overwrite member variables in my thread class.

Has anybody run into this problem before?

Thanks in advance...

-Josh

--
-- Official RTI e-mail  ---