[AGENT++] Access Violations on delete.

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Tue Jan 31 20:15:52 CET 2006

Hi Josh,

I would guess that the root cause for the memory corruption is not in
the OctetStr
or the Mib class. If you have changed any #define then you should recompile
everything - otherwise using a memory checker might help to find the
source of
the problem. Have you tried to compile and run the ATM example yet?