[AGENT++] "Configurable" root OID

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Jul 19 00:09:35 CEST 2006

Hello Pierre,

You can change the code generation templates to use
a defined variable for the common OID prefix (root OID
if such a common OID exists). If you really need such
a feature it is probably the preferred way to change
the templates. You will need to define a macro that
removes the common prefix from an OID and then combines
the prefix variable and the constant suffix.

Hope this helps.