[AGENT++] logical entity support

Chuck Paterson cp.snmp++ at twistedbit.com
Thu Nov 16 01:01:36 CET 2006

Frank,

Unless I'm missing something, which is highly likley, that seems really
painful. Things like MibStaticTable won't really be useful unless I
create derived types. Seems much easier to do the redirect on port and
have N totally separate agents running, or to do some hack to dispatch
on the context.

The good news is I'm interested in this just to make sure
I understand. If I have to do this I can do the port thing.

Thanks for you help
Chuck