[AGENT++] logical entity support

Chuck Paterson cp at twistedbit.com
Thu Nov 16 01:40:23 CET 2006

I see all the statics will make anything simple port based in the
same executable not work.

    MibTable(oidEntPhySensorEntry, indEntPhySensorEntry, 1)
{
         // This table object is a singleton. In order to access it use
         // the static pointer
entity_sensor_mib_entPhySensorEntry::instance.
         instance = this;

chuck

Chuck
Spam code:42-t