[AGENT++] logical entity support

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Thu Nov 16 09:28:49 CET 2006

Hi Chuck,

As long as you do not use the "instance" pointer,
everything will work fine. The instance pointer
is there for easy instance access for those agents
that only have a default context. This pointer is
*not* used by AGENT++ and you can modify the
code generation templates to not create that
"instance" member.