[AGENT++] help required

santhosh BS santhosh_bs at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 13:48:45 CEST 2006

Hi,

As i was going through snmp++ and agent++ for sending
trap message, i had some queries which i have listed
below.. Please gothrough them and provide me the
inputs...

1.   In SNMPv3 message format if i use
SnmpSecurityModel as snmpv2 or snmpv1 then what does
it mean.

2.  If i want to send snmp V2 trap with security i.e
SNMP v3 using USM then what class should i use to send
it.  Up to my knowledge goes we have to use
NotificationOriginator  class but i am not able to
understand how NotificationOriginator ,
snmpTargetAddressTable, snmpTargetParamsTable,
snmpNotifyTable, snmpTargetAddrEntry and
snmpTargetParamsEntry are related.

thanks in advance