[AGENT++] AgenPro2

Johnny Ljunggren johnny at navtek.no
Wed Oct 25 07:42:26 CEST 2006

> OK, this is a bug and will be fixed in the next update.
> Note, from my point of view _SNMPv3 should be always
> enabled.

Sure, just wanted to point out since I did a sort of code review anyway :)

>>> From my point of view, the
>>> NET-SNMP subagent should not try to register those MIBs.
>>
>> However, what will happen if I just leave it as it is?
>
> That's is probably the best way - although not a clean solution. I could
not get the NET-SNMP sub-agent to run without the SNMP framework MIBs
(VACM, USM, etc.) either.

Ok. I tried the net-snmp ml, but no feedback there. If I get the time (TM)
I may look into it but the codebase is quite big so I'm not really sure.

Thanks for your help.
--
Johnny Ljunggren, Navtek AS