[AGENT++] master agent hangs when subagent closes first

Johnny Ljunggren johnny at navtek.no
Wed Oct 25 22:49:13 CEST 2006

Frank Fock wrote:
> Hello Johnny,
>
> Johnny Ljunggren wrote:
>>
>> Hello again
>>
>> I've got yet another issue I'd like to discuss with the list before
>> investigating much further. I'm starting my master agent (agentpp
>> AgentX)
>> followed by net-snmp as subagent.
>> If I stop net-snmp first and then try to stop my agent, then it will
>> hang
>> with this line as the last message:
>> ERROR  : Synchronized mutex_destroy failed with (result)(ptr): (16)
>>
> This line should not automatically cause a hang.

Actually it's after this line, specifically when delete mib is run.
ie:
	mib->delete_thread_pool();
	delete reqList;
	delete mib; <=

I've just commented it out for now so I don't have to kill -9 the agent
every time.

What is the best approach to see where the hang occurs?

--
Johnny Ljunggren, Navtek AS