[AGENT++] Can't find value in received request.

Dario maljur dmaljur at elma.hr
Wed Sep 20 10:01:17 CEST 2006

I am using this to get the value that was set in some manager.

Int SomeTable::prepare_set_request(Request *req,int ind)

{

Pdu *pdu = req->get_pdu();

printf("value = %s\n",pdu->get_vb(0).get_printable_value());

return MibTable::prepare_set_request(req,ind);

}

Why sometimes there's no value in pdu's vb? The return error on
MibTable::prepare_set_request() is "3 - bad value".

Does that means that if Leaf in that table exists but it holds OctetStr and
the SET was for int?

If that is true. Why can't I see value in above get_value()?

And If the req also contains vb with value, what is stored in request's pdu?

Regards.

Dario.