[AGENT++] Can't find value in received request.

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Sep 20 21:51:29 CEST 2006

Hi Dario,

To isolate the problem you can check that

* 'ind' is always 0
* the first vb's value is not an empty OctetStr
* check the manager's PDU by using a packet sniffer

The convenience methods of the Request class access
the values through its internal pointer to the Pdu
instance. So both access methods are basically
identical.