[AGENT++] automating MIB code generation

Brian Kirwan Brian.Kirwan at adaptive-mobile.com
Wed Sep 27 10:57:14 CEST 2006

Hi,

I want to automate the process of converting my SNMP MIIB definition to
code that can work with an SNMP4J agent and include it as part of my
(ant) build process.  (I anticipate having to make regular changes to my
MIB definition).

Of the 2 main steps involved (compile MIB + generate code), it seems
that only the second can be automated - compiling the MIB only seems
possible via the AgenPro GUI.  Is this correct, or is it possible to
automate both steps?

Thanks,

Brian.

presence of computer viruses.