[AGENT++] About V3 Inform

Santosh Akhilesh santoshakhilesh at huawei.com
Wed Sep 27 17:03:02 CEST 2006

Dear All ,

I have a SNMP Agent using Agent++ 3.5.26 and SNMP++ 3.2.20.

If my agent sends V3 Informs it is not received by MG Soft MIB browser but
it is received if I write a Inform Listener using SNMP++.

Did anyone face such problem and if yes what is the reason and possible
solution.

Regards,

Santosh Akhilesh

Ph: 9845482201

 This email and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is
listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is