[AGENT++] Dynamic MibTable and AgentX++ code [solution]

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Apr 11 00:17:24 CEST 2007

Hello Razvan,

I have to admit that this is indeed might be surprisingly,
however it is described as such in
http://www.agentpp.com/agentX++/AgentX++1.4.8.pdf

I will check for the next version, whether it is possibly
to allow adding objects at runtime to a subagent without
the requirement to registering them manually or add them
to a MibGroup.