[AGENT++] Select()/FD_SETSIZE issues in the Agent++ implementation

Razvan Cojocaru razvan.cojocaru at kaspersky.ro
Tue Dec 4 14:03:46 CET 2007

Hello, a while back I've signaled a potential problem with select()
usage in your code (for file descriptors above 1024), and if I recall
correctly, you've said that a switch to poll() will follow in the future.

I've read the change logs for SNMP++ and Agent++ but I couldn't find any
relevant information on the matter. Do you have some estimate about that
might get done, or has it been done already and I've missed the signal :-)?

Thanks.