[AGENT++] Problem using net-snmp as subagent (Error in packet)

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Fri Feb 2 23:57:27 CET 2007

Hi,

Have you activated the NET-SNMP work-arounds in
agent++_def.h? The NET-SNMP AgentX implementation
has many bugs. For some of them, I had implemented
work-arounds that can be activated in AGENT++.

I have reported those bugs to NET-SNMP.org but they
seem not to be able to fix them for about four years
now. When you run the NET-SNMP subagent on a 64bit
machine, things get even worse.