AW:_[AGENT++]_please_guide_me_about_the_MIB_definition_and_implemention of_a_subagent

Leo Lei nsinit at 163.com
Wed Jan 31 07:27:38 CET 2007

Eggers, Henning£º
	at first, thank you for your quick response.:)

	you really misunderstand my case, maybe i expressed myself not so clearly.

	basciID is used to identify the subagent, maybe it should be defined as a scalar object.
	except this object, there are other tables, such as ipTable, cpuTable, partitionTable, and so on.

	so i can't use a overall table for the whole MIB. :)

>Remember, that index columns are "not-accessible",
thank you, i did that. :)