[AGENT++] setting 2 rows in a MIB table in a single request.

Santosh Akhilesh santoshakhilesh at huawei.com
Fri Jul 6 09:57:14 CEST 2007

Dear Frank ,
Indeed it was production code problem. Thanks for answering the question!
Regards,
Santosh Akhilesh
Ph: 9845482201

 This email and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is
listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is