[AGENT++] SNMP++ crashing when used Multithreading

Saleem Ahmed Khan khan.saleemahmed at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 08:07:40 CET 2008

Hi,

 I have been using SNMP++v3.2.23 for Version 3 support in my application.
The operations are working fine when used without any thread formation in my
application.
I am trying to do a get operation with 50 threads on different devices with
same V3 parameters( ie. security name, security level, auth protocol and
password).
The application is crashing with the core dump pointing it to
USM::add_usm_user.

The document mentioned it to be Thread Safe, is all the functions thread
safe.
I am attaching the debugging messages log during the crash.

Regards
Saleem