[AGENT++] Re: SNMP++ crashing when used Multithreading

Saleem Ahmed Khan khan.saleemahmed at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 06:05:21 CET 2008

Hi Jochen,

Thanks for the response to the mail.

Now as fix I have made the v3MP object pointer in my application to be as
static data member in the class in my application. With this I am able to do
the multithreading operation as of now.
As you said I will do the checking in my application for return codes.
I would also like to know if in near future will there by any latest release
of snmp++ be done with the fixes.

Regards
Saleem