[AGENT++] Fw: Mac OSX SNMP++ & libdes Makefile Contribution?

Jochen Katz katz at agentpp.com
Thu Feb 12 23:28:41 CET 2009

Hi,

>> I believe I now have working configuration and makefiles for the
>> libdes and SNMP++ libraries on Mac OSX.  Agent++ is still bombing
>> out on me with the errors discussed earlier.

did you try to comment out the template declarations?
An easy way could be in agent++.h:

#ifdef __APPLE__
#define AGENTPP_DECL_TEMPL_OIDLIST_MIBSTATICENTRY
#define AGENTPP_DECL_TEMPL_LIST_MIBENTRY
#define AGENTPP_DECL_TEMPL_OIDLIST_MIBENTRY
#define AGENTPP_DECL_TEMPL_OIDLIST_MIBGROUP
#define AGENTPP_DECL_TEMPL_LIST_MIBENTRY
#define AGENTPP_DECL_TEMPL_LIST_MIBLEAF
#define AGENTPP_DECL_TEMPL_ORDEREDLIST_MIBLEAF
#define AGENTPP_DECL_TEMPL_ORDEREDARRAY_MIBLEAF
#define AGENTPP_DECL_TEMPL_LIST_MIBTABLE
#define AGENTPP_DECL_TEMPL_LIST_MIBTABLEROW
#define AGENTPP_DECL_TEMPL_LIST_MIBTABLEVOTER
#define AGENTPP_DECL_TEMPL_OIDLSIT_MIBTABLEROW
#define AGENTPP_DECL_TEMPL_ORDEREDLIST_MIBTABLEROW
#define AGENTPP_DECL_TEMPL_ARRAY_MIBCONFIGFORMAT
#define AGENTPP_DECL_TEMPL_OIDLIST_MIBCONTEXT
#define AGENTPP_DECL_TEMPL_OIDLIST_PROXYFORWARDER
#define AGENTPP_DECL_TEMPL_ARRAY_MIBENTRY
#define AGENTPP_DECL_TEMPL_ARRAY_THREAD
#define AGENTPP_DECL_TEMPL_ARRAY_TASKMANAGER
#define AGENTPP_DECL_TEMPL_LIST_RUNNABLE
#define AGENTPP_DECL_TEMPL_LIST_LOCKREQUEST
#define AGENTPP_DECL_TEMPL_LIST_VIEWNAMEINDEX
#endif

> No response on this list yet, but as I am creating patches for
> reproducibility on my end, please consider:

Sure, I'm interested in these patches. But either you did not attach the
patch or the list software filtered it out.