[AGENT++] question on set value

Kaji Hu kajihu at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 4 19:32:23 CEST 2009

Hello Everyone:

     I'm new to agent++ and snmp. Basically I want to build a mib table and being able to modify it using snmp SET request. I know I need to extend MibLeaf class on my own class. The question is which function should I overload ? I want to have a call back for my class so I can modify the value myself.  I did notice that there are bunch of set_value() functions.Should I overload MibLeaf::set_value(const Vbx&) or the others? What is the usual way of controling the set modification?
    Thank you very much!

kaji