[AGENT++] how to implement multi indices table

Kaji Hu kajihu at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 5 00:18:28 CEST 2009

Hello everyone:

               I know I can't have table contains table, so I'm thinking about using multi indices table. But how can I implement this kind of table?? do I need to hard code the indices?
               For example, Say I have a Task table, which contains all the tasks. And then each task has a number of parameters . So I also need to create one parameter table for each task. So how can this kind of multi level table be implemented in Agent++?
               Thank you very much!

kaji