[AGENT++] How to compile snmp++ lib for QT on win32 ?

CoolZW@PRC prcjzw at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 09:06:43 CEST 2010

Hi all, please, help me with this task. I'm new to C++ and QT.
I am design a Quantitative assessment of information security detection
system written with QT. I need a SNMP implementation library.
I have chosen this one :
http://www.agentpp.com/snmp_pp3_x/download_snmp_ppv3/download_snmp_ppv3.html
more specifically
http://www.agentpp.com/snmp++v3.2.24.tar.gz<http://www.agentpp.com/snmp++v3.2.23.tar.gz>this
archive,

I am using Windows XP. The project is written in QT, my IDE is the QT
Creator1.3.

The SNMP lib that I gave you link for is just an archive with sources.

I've compile the libdes.a in the
snmp++v3.2.24.tar.gz<http://www.agentpp.com/snmp++v3.2.23.tar.gz>with
QT creator successfully,but failed in compiling the dll or lib of
snmp++. While I compiled with VS2005 ,i got the libdes.lib and
snmp++.lib,but when i added these to the QT project,the QT couldn't
recognized the function in snmp++.

I googled much,it's said the dll compiled by msvc can not recognized by QT
for the different format of lib between them, I tried to add extern C
declartion and using pexports,dlltool to tranformate the lib but failed!

Is there a good way to solve this?Could someone be so kind to  give me a
snmp++ example of QT4 (lib included)?
I'm considering to construct a qt IDE in VS2005,would then the lib compiled
by msvc can recoginzed by this IDE?

Please, help me.

Best regards

P.S:QT 4.6  WindowsXP