[AGENT++] How to compile snmp++ lib for QT on win32 ?

Jochen Katz katz at agentpp.com
Mon Apr 19 21:26:21 CEST 2010

Hi,

> I've compile the libdes.a in the
> snmp++v3.2.24.tar.gz<http://www.agentpp.com/snmp++v3.2.23.tar.gz>with
> QT creator successfully,but failed in compiling the dll or lib of
> snmp++.

someone wrote something about this issue on this list: QtCreator expects
a specific directory layout that does not match snmp++. Or what errors
do you get from QtCreator when compiling snmp++ library?

> While I compiled with VS2005 ,i got the libdes.lib and
> snmp++.lib,but when i added these to the QT project,the QT couldn't
> recognized the function in snmp++.

If you use gcc for QtCreator, then this is true. But you can instruct
QtCreator to use the compiler of visual studio. Then you only have to
verify that the compiler settings are identical for your VS2005 and for
your QtCreator projects.