[AGENT++] Help required

Nimish Bhargava nimish.bhargava at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 06:26:54 CET 2010

Hi Vijay

Thanks for the reply.

I forgot to mention that I was running the command on master agent. So, do I
still need to mention the IP and port.
I am of the understanding that the subagent register the OIDs that it
exposes to the master agent and master agent can query on those OIDs. Does
the master agent require the MIB file also.

I am asking because I am able to get the value of the leaf nodes registered
by the sub agent without providing the MIB file to the master agent.
It is the MibStaticTable OID that is causing problem.

Thanks for your help

Regards
Nimish