[AGENT++] cmd_exe_mib compile error

Yasemin YILMAZ yaseyilmaz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 14:31:22 CET 2010

Hi all,

I created a Win32 console application under \agent++\examples\cmd_exe_mib,
set lib path as \agent++-msvc\dynamic\debug. After the listed operations for
Visual C++ in faq.txt is done, this test agent is built but the following
error is thrown:
LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static class Mib *
Mib::instance" (?instance at Mib@@2PAV1 at A)

I've searched fairly.
http://lists.agentpp.org/pipermail/agentpp/2003-January/001605.html says
mib.h and mib.cpp should be changed: is my encountered error's reason that?

Please explain how I made a mistake? Thanks so much to agent++ users who
clarifies that subject.

Details:
I've unpack agent++v3.5.30.tar.gz, snmp++v3.2.24.tar.gz,
libdes-l-4.01a.tar.gz and agentpp-msvc7.zip into same folder. Firstly I
opened staticLIB.sln and built then I opened dynamicLIB.sln and built on
Visual C++ IDE on Windows XP.

Best regards,

YYA.