[AGENT++] WARNING: USMUserNameTable: No entry for (user name) in table: (myAdmin)

Yasemin YILMAZ yaseyilmaz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 16:45:56 CEST 2010

Hi again,

I suppose that I've found a solution. I've thought that agent++ saves all
when Mib::instance->save_all is called. But except for usmUserNameTable?
After saving mib objects is done as following code, this warning isn't be
written to log anymore when the function load_users is called.

    snmp_pMP->get_usm ()->save_users ("C:\\usmusernametable");
    snmp_pMIB->save_all ();

But each snmp GET request causes the following warnings. How can the
security name be empty? (usmUserTable adds a new row using security name as
same with user name)

2452: (5)WARNING: USMUserNameTable: No entry for (security  name) in table:
()
2452: (5)WARNING: USMUserTable: No entry for (security  name) in table: ()

Thanks in advance for your patience and helps,

Yasemin