[AGENT++] WARNING: USMUserNameTable: No entry for (user name) in table: (myAdmin)

Yasemin YILMAZ yaseyilmaz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 15:42:10 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I've set mib objects' path by calling set_persistent_objects_path of Mib
instance, and I've added users as following code. Then I've removed these
lines so that Mib reads mib objects from persistent mib files during
initialization (mib->init ()). But that warning is written to log. But my
agent responses to snmp GET requests successfully. How can it be eliminated?

    UsmUserTable* snmp_usmUserTable = new UsmUserTable ();
    MibTableRow* snmp_v3UsmUserRow = snmp_usmUserTable->addNewRow
("myAdmin",
               SNMPv3_usmHMACMD5AuthProtocol,
               SNMPv3_usmDESPrivProtocol,
               "12345678",
               "12345678");
    snmp_v3UsmUserRow->get_nth (11)->replace_value (new SnmpInt32 (4));

    snmp_pMIB->add (new usm_mib (snmp_usmUserTable));

    snmp_pMIB->save_all ();

Thanks in advance for your explanations and helps,

Yasemin