[AGENT++] Handling result of missing object?

dominik.vogt at external.thalesgroup.com dominik.vogt at external.thalesgroup.com
Tue Jan 25 08:30:16 CET 2011

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 07:35:26AM +0100, Dominik Vogt wrote:
>    For the records:  With the patch, Vb::get_value() returns
>    SNMP_CLASS_INVALID, so it's not necessary to add an additional
>    get_syntax() or get_exception_status().

*rolleyes*  I should have tested that instead of just reading the
source code.  get_value() does *not* return ...INVALID.  However,
I think it should.  This can be done by calling get_syntax()
indirectly through Vb::get_syntax() instead of directly through
SnmpSyntax->get_syntax().  See attached patch.

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--

Dominik Vogt