[AGENT++] SNMP++ support for 64 bits values??

Ricardo Balbinot rbalbinot at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 18:41:57 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I would like to know if the SNMP++ library (v3.2) support 64 bits values....
When I try to use the console example(snmpGet), with ifHCInOctets
(1.3.6.1.2.1.31.1.1.1.10.0), I get the following message:
SNMP++ Get Error, SNMP: Cannot create variable, Creation Not Allowed (11)

I am using the library inside a CENTOS 5.5 distribution (compiled there...).

If the library, at this moment, does not support such high res values, could
anyone please point me to which section of the code should I change or
update (of course, in general lines) to make it support such values?

Tahnks in advance