[AGENT++] R: R: R: R: pure virtual method called

Jochen Katz katz at agentpp.com
Tue Mar 1 20:51:37 CET 2011

Hi,

> the exactly same code, when running on a simple "main()" program
> works correctly; but if I run it within the library then I get this
> strange output.

> About this patch: gethostbyname_r() returns 0.

what are the values of lookupResult after the call?

struct hostent {
               char  *h_name;            /* official name of host */
               char **h_aliases;         /* alias list */
               int    h_addrtype;        /* host address type */
               int    h_length;          /* length of address */
               char **h_addr_list;       /* list of addresses */