[AGENT++] [Agent++] Missing NULL check in snmpRowStatus::unset?

Scott, Damien damien.scott at uk.thalesgroup.com
Tue Mar 8 12:53:40 CET 2011

Hi,

I am developing an SNMP agent using Agent++ v3.5.

While testing the agent by deliberately forcing it to report some errors,
the application crashed.  The function snmpRowStatus::unset() seems to use
the 'undo' member variable without first testing against NULL.  I looked at
the equivalent MibLeaf::unset() function and saw that it does include a test
for NULL.  Should the SnmpRowStatus::unset() function do the same,
particularly since for a row destroy operation, the 'undo' variable is left
at NULL?

Thanks

Damien Scott