[AGENT++] How to use the snmpRowStatus class

Hawk Hu hawk at looptech.com.cn
Wed May 23 13:13:38 CEST 2012

Dear Friends,
	   I'm writing a snmp agent recently, and I can catch the set request by the MibLeaf::set().
But when I want to catch a set request of a MibTableRow, I failed a whole day. I noticed the
snmpRowStatus class, and I tried to add a columnar class of snmpRowStatus in the constructor,
and do I need to add a instance of it when I create a new row? I tried the two ways (add or not),
but it didn't call the snmpRowStatus::set().
	   I don't know where I'm wrong, could you tell me some correct ways? Or I only can process
the set request in MibTable::update(), I don't think that's a good way.
	   Look forward to your reply, Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Hawk Hu
hawk at looptech.com.cn
2012-05-23